Want to start posting but don’t know where to begin? Follow these simple tips and you will be posting like a pro in no time.
- Keep your status updates brief
- Vary your posts; use images and questions to spark discussions
- Mind your tone. DON’T USE ALL CAPS — IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE SHOUTING
- Share things on social media about friends or family without their permission
- No one wants to read the gory details
- No one cares how someone has wronged you
- Be mean. No one wants to be friends with a cyber bully
Welcome to The Random diva. If you love social media tips, beauty, or fashion this is the blog for you. Whether it’s the best moisturizer for a certain skin type or how to edit the perfect picture for Instagram, you will find it here.
My name is Vanessa and welcome to my blog. This blog will be a little bit of everything. From tips and tricks, reviews of my favorite things and much much more. You name it I’ll blog about it! To start off here is a list of my favorite things so you can get to know me a little better!
Food-Linguine with clams and shrimp
Drink-Snapple (Diet Peach)
Movie-Troop Beverly Hills
Thing to do on your day off- Watch my shows off the DVR
Song- Anything by the Backstreet Boys
Book- The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
Quote-“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it’s about learning to dance in the rain.”(Unknown)