Want to start posting but don’t know where to begin? Follow these simple tips and you will be posting like a pro in no time.
- Keep your status updates brief
- Vary your posts; use images and questions to spark discussions
- Mind your tone. DON’T USE ALL CAPS — IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE SHOUTING
- Share things on social media about friends or family without their permission
- No one wants to read the gory details
- No one cares how someone has wronged you
- Be mean. No one wants to be friends with a cyber bully